The Cadimage Detail Elements tool is a separate tool in the ARCHICAD toolbox.
If you correctly installed the tool, but you don't see the Detail Element tool in the toolbox, you can either apply the Cadimage Work Environment or you can manually add the tool to the toolbox in your current work environment.
To manually add the Detail Element tool to the toolbox:
1. Right-click on the toolbox, and choose Toolbox...
2. Add the Detail Element tool to the toolbox.
- Select an appropriate Toolbox Group (e.g. Document).
- Select the Detail Element tool in the Available Tools list.
- Click the >> Add selected >> button to add the tool to the list, and click the OK button.