Create a vertical set of drawers
In this example we have created a single width cabinet unit which we will turn into a vertical set of drawers. To do this:
1. Double click on the Cabinet Tool in the ARCHICAD Toolbox
2. Choose the Cadimage Cabinet from Linked Libraries> ARCHICAD Library 20
3. Set the Cabinet size as desired
4. Under Cabinet > Base Unit, edit the settings to ensure just one module is created
5. Set Module Width B and then click on Modules...
6. Set Upper Module to X None and Lower Module to Drawers and select the number of drawers you would like to set.
7. Click on Drawer Sizes to adjust the drawer heights. (Number 4 on screenshot above)
3. Check the 'Equal Heights' option if you would like the height to be the same.