All Counter top settings are accessed under the Counter options area of the Cabinets Settings dialogue:
Here are the options available for configuring your Benchtop:
1. Switch the benchtop on or off
2. The benchtop offsets to the sides, rear and front of the cabinet carcass
3. The thickness of the benchtop
4. Define how the benchtop merges with adjacent cabinets using the following options:
5. Choose if a Rail is present under the benchtop. This option allows you to turn the Rail on or off and by expanding the twirl down you can configure the size.
The options allowing you to configure and control the Nosings are:
1. The Edges to which the nosing can be applied which can be set as follows:
4. The option to Include Nosing Thickness within the Counter.
The options allowing you to configure and control the Upstands are:
- The Profile of the upstand which can be set for either Rectangular or Radiused
- The Height and Thickness of the upstand
- The Edges to which the upstand can be applied which can be set as follows:
To change the surfaces applied to the different areas of your Counter, navigate to the Attributes page from the upper right corner of the Settings dialogue: