In this tip we show you how to add drawers to the top of your Cadimage cabinet.
The resulting cabinet will look similar to this:
1. Either select an existing Cabinet or create a new one
2. Go to the Base Unit... page
3. Change the settings under Set the Number of Modules to 2
4. Go to the Modules... page
5. Set the Upper Module on both sides to Drawers by clicking on the drop-down button and set Module height to 150mm
7. Click on Drawer Sizes... if you would like to edit the Drawer Trays dimensions.
Note: use the back button whenever you wish to navigate back to the previous page you were on.