- Launch the Cadimage Installer
Windows users will find it in: C > Program files > Cadimage Installer; Mac users will find it in: Applications: Cadimage Installer
- Login if prompted
- Choose ARCHICAD ‘19’ from the drop down selector
- Click Download and Install
- Click Close
- Log in to myCadimage
- Go to Cadimage Tools > Get Cadimage Tools
- Download and Install the Cadimage Work Environment for ARCHICAD 19 (this step is very important as adds the tools to your ARCHICAD menus and without it, you won’t be able to access the tools).
TIP: The Cadimage Installer will check for Tool updates whenever you run it, and will also update itself if there is a new version available.