Garage Doors made using the Cadimage Door+Window Tool have three possible opening types: Roller, Tilt Panel and Sectional Lift.
You can change the opening type via the Shape settings.
1. Select an existing Garage Door (or create a new one)
2. Go to Shape:
2. Click the Door Type drop-down button (highlighted below) to choose between the different options available:
4. Choose the desired opening type from the flyout
5. Choose the option you require
6. Once you have finished editing any other require settings, click OK to exit the dialog