Using the Cadimage Covering Tool you can apply two kinds of covering to your ARCHICAD slab, which are:
- Pre-Cast Slab
To apply either of these Covering types:
- Select any Slab in plan view
- Go to Cadimage > Coverings > Slab Coverings...
- In the dialogue that appears, choose the type of Covering that you want to add (either Decking or Pre-Cast Slab):
- Edit the Covering settings in the Configuration page from the menu Drop-down:
- Click OK to close the dialogue and apply the settings to your Slab.