Below is an example of a column which has a Column Wrap applied.
To add a Wrap to a Column:
1. Go to your Plan View
2. Select the column(s)
3. Go to Cadimage > Coverings > Column Coverings...
4. Select the Cadimage Column Fluting Object:
5. Under Configuration, you should be able to change the settings according to the results you are after.
6. Click on the Menu drop-down to go to Attributes where you can change the Column covering Surfaces and other attributes
7. Click OK to place the Column Wrapping.