The Cadimage Stairs Tool lets you draw stairs directly onto your ARCHICAD plan. This type of stair is called a 'Polystair'.
1. Double-click the Polystair Tool in the ARCHICAD Toolbox:
2. Choose the stair construction type (for this exercise we will choose the Solid Stair):
3. Under Preview and Positioning Panel you can choose the anchor point:
4. Go to Treads & Risers to set the Total Rise, Width etc.
7. Click OK to close the dialogue
8. Click on your plan to start drawing your stairs (see item #1 in the image below)
9. Click again to set the stair 'end-point' (see item #2 in the image below):
TIP: Continue clicking on your plan to add more sections to your stairs (see item #3 in the image above).