The Cadimage Cabinet can use custom knobs created from standard ArchiCAD elements.
To create a custom knob:
- Draw the knob in plan view using slabs, columns, walls, etc.
- Ensure the pens and materials are set as you want them to appear in the finished knob.
- The knob should oriented as if you are viewing it in elevation. This means it will be standing on its connecting surface when viewed in 3D.
- From ArchiCAD's File menu, choose Libraries and Objects > Save Custom Component.
- Choose the Custom Knob type.
- Enter a name for the knob, and save it into the embedded library.
Having saved the knob, now you can include it as part of a Cadimage Cabinet.