The Cadimage Installer manages the installation & the updates of the Cadimage Tools.
There are 3 options in the installer:
- Install Cadimage Tools,
- Create and Offline Install File,
- and Reset Installation Settings.
Install Cadimage Tools
Detailed steps can be found here: Install the Cadimage Tools
Create an Offline Install File
In some cases, you may want to install a set of tools on a computer that has no internet connection, or you simply want to streamline the installation process to run on multiple computers.
To do this, you can use an Offline Install File.
- On a computer with the tools you want already installed, start the Cadimage Installer
- Select the Create Offline Install File option, and then press Create File
- Choose a location and filename for the offline install package
- You will see a list similar to what you get when Installing or Updating. Making sure to select the ArchiCAD Version you want first, go through the list and click Add next to each tool that you want to include in the package (or choose the Add All button).
- When you have added everything you want, hit the Save button on the top right corner of the installer.
- Then exit the installer by hitting the Quit button
Now copy the offline install package file to the computer/s you want to use it on, and run the installer:
- Make sure the Offline checkbox is checked, and then press the Open Install File button
- Choose the offline install file that you copied previously
- Proceed to install the tools you want in the same way as detailed in Part 3 above
Resetting Installation Settings
If you are experiencing problems with your installation, our support staff may ask you to use this option.
If they have asked you to, simply run the installer, choose the Reset Installation Settings option, hit the Reset Settings button, and then confirm your choice by hitting Reset.