To install the Cadimage Tools you'll 1st need to download the Cadimage Installer.
The installation & updates for Cadimage Tools is managed by the Cadimage Installer.
Step 1: Download the Installer
1. First, go to https://myci.centralinnovation.com
2. Log in using your Cadimage credentials.
3. Choose Cadimage Tools from the menu on the left, and then click Get Cadimage Tools
4. Choose either the Windows or Mac OSX buttons to start the download
5. This will begin downloading the Cadimage Installer, which you will then use to install all of your Tools.
Step 2: Run the Installer
1. Locate the downloaded Cadimage Installer (typically in your Downloads folder), and then run it:
a) Double click the Cadimage Installer.exe file to install the Cadimage Installer
b) If a User Account Control dialog comes up asking if you want to allow the installer to make changes to your computer, click Yes
c) Click through Next through the install wizard, and then Finish.
Mac OSX Users:
a) Double Click your downloaded Cadimage Installer.DMG file to open the Cadimage Installer window:
b) Drag the Cadimage Installer into the Applications folder.
c) Double click the Applications folder.
d) Double click the Cadimage Installer to launch the Tools Installer.