In this example, a detail has been drawn and to finish it we just need to show the location of nails around the timber battens and box corner.
1. Double-click on the Detail Element tool in the ARCHICAD toolbox.
2. Open the 08 Fastenings folder.
3. Select the Cadimage Nail detail element.
4. On the Configuration page, choose the Jolt Head Nail type.
5. Set the nail dimensions.
6. Click the OK button.
7. Choose the Rotated Geometry Method.
8. Place the nail element onto the drawing, rotating it into the correct alignment as you place it.
9. Place the remaining nails onto the drawing.