In some cases, you may want to install a set of tools on a computer that has no Internet connection, or you simply want to streamline the installation process to run on multiple computers.
You’ll need to start the process on a computer with an Internet connection first.
Stage 1: Create the offline file on an online computer
- On a computer with the tools you want already installed, start the Cadimage Installer
- Select the Create Offline Install File option
- Click Create File
- Choose a location and filename for the offline install package
- Select the ARCHICAD version you will be using with the Tools
- You will see a list of tools - go through the list and click ‘Add’ next to each tool that you want to include in the package (or choose the Add All button)
- Click the Save button on the top right corner of the installer
- Click the Quit button
- Download a copy of the Cadimage Installer and Work Environment from myCadimage.com
- Copy the Installer, Work Environment and the Offline installation package file to the computer/s you want to use it on.
Stage 2: On the offline computer
- Install the Cadimage Installer
- Install the Cadimage Work Environment
- Launch the Cadimage Installer
- When prompted, ensure ‘Install Cadimage Tools’ and ‘Offline’ are both selected
- Click the Open Install File button
- Locate the offline install file that you copied previously
- Choose the Tools you wish to install
- Once complete, Exit out of the Installer.