For more info on MasterKey please refer to the masterspec website: https://masterspec.co.nz/MasterKey-On-ArchiCAD/6820/
Please ensure you have the following:
- Cadimage Keynotes
- Activate MasterSpec & Masterkey subscriptions please contact https://masterspec.co.nz/
Open the Keynotes Manager in ARCHICAD, go to Cadimage> Keynotes> Keynotes Manager
- Once the Keynotes Manager is open click on Keynotes Database
- Click on Link - This will open the Select Import Source window.
- In the window select your source in this case, it will be the "A Masterspec project"
- Log in using the same email and password you use to log into Masterspec https://masterspec.co.nz/
Once you've signed in successfully you'll see a list of your current project specifications that you've been writing with Masterspec.
Select one of your project specs and click OK
In the next window, review the Keynotes your importing and then click ok
Click OK once more to close the Keynotes Manager.
You should now be able to access your Masterspec specification selections as Keynotes in ARCHICAD.
When you need to update the keynotes database from your Masterspec specification, click onUpdate all linked keynotes, review the changes and click ok on the Keynotes Review window.
Blue - Added to your spec and will be added to your Keynotes Database
Red - Deleted from the spec and will be deleted to your Keynotes Database.
Yellow - Content updated in your spec and will be updated to your Keynotes Database.
Note if you delete / add / change any Keynotes that are already placed as labels, you'll need to run the Cadimage> Keynotes> Audit Labels… tool to ensure all Labels are updated. The Audit Labels tool will give you the option to remove the label or replace the deleted keynote with an alternative.