To install the Ci Tools you'll first need to download the Ci Installer.
The installation & updates for Ci Tools is managed by the Ci Installer.
Step 1: Download the Installer
1. First, go to https://myci.centralinnovation.com
2. Log in using your Ci credentials.
3. Choose Ci Tools from the menu on the left, and then click Get Ci Tools
4. Choose either the Windows or Mac OSX buttons to start the download
5. This will begin downloading the Ci Installer, which you will then use to install all of your Tools.
Step 2: Run the Installer
1. Locate the downloaded Ci Installer (typically in your Downloads folder), and then run it:
a) Double click the Ci Installer.exe file to install the Ci Installer
b) If a User Account Control dialog comes up asking if you want to allow the installer to make changes to your computer, click Yes
c) Click through Next through the install wizard, and then Finish.
Mac OSX Users:
a) Double Click your downloaded Ci Installer.DMG file to open the Ci Installer window:
b) Drag the Ci Installer into the Applications folder.
c) Double click the Applications folder.
d) Double click the Ci Installer to launch the Tools Installer.