1. Select an existing window and open the Settings or open the Window Tool from the toolbox.
2. Navigate to Frame:
The options available in this page of the dialogue are:
- Main Frame –modify the main frame width and depth
- Sill Frame Profile – add a sill profile to the window
- Inner Frame – modify the inner frame width and depth
- Main and Inner Frame Attributes - Change the surfaces and pens
2. Click on the ... button to access more settings for either Main Frame or Inner Frame:
TIP: If you have adjusted the setting for the Inner Frame, you can set the surfaces independently to the Main Frame.
3. Click OK to apply the settings.